What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis:these are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Advertising: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Analysis cookies: allow to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Meet the third parties.
- The website owned by RENT A CAR IBIZA CRUZ contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are outside that of RENT A CAR IBIZA CRUZ. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from your browser’s settings.
|Third-party cookies and Link Policy|
|Google Privacy Center||It has a number of controls to manage privacy on Google services||Google Privacy Center|
|Youtube||Management and/or viewing of audiovisual content||Youtube|
- Excepted cookies; GT29, in its Opinion 4/2012, interpreted that excluded cookies would be those that are intended to:
- Cookies of “user input”
- Cookies de autenticación o identificación de usuario (únicamente de sesión).
- User security cookies.
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies to load balance.
- User interface customization cookies.
- Certain plug-in cookies to exchange social content.
Thus,it can be understood that these cookies areexcluded from thescope of Article22.2 of the LSSI,and therefore it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent on theiruse.
The details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|Cookies1||Type2||Owner3||Purpose4||Find out more5|
|PHPSESSID||Own||rentacaribizacruz.com||Strictly necessary.||Cookie generated by PHP language-based applications. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain the user’s session variables. Typically a randomly generated number, the way it is used can be site-specific, but a good example is to maintain a registered state for a user between pages. Persistent session|
|aviaCookieConsent||Own||rentacaribizacruz.com||Strictly necessary||This is a necessary cookie, user input, is generated by accepting first layer consent and is exempted by Opinion4/2012 of the GT29|
Note: Cookies of type “Own” are used only by the owner of this website and the cookies “Third Party” are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
Howcan I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can see more information about your browser and cookies at the following links:
- Mobile Opera
- Android browser
- Other browsers: Refer to the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
If you want to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information about you is sent to Google Analitys, you can download an add-on that performs this feature.